Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My daughter, the photographer

This photo is one of my favorites. 
This is were everything worked out well. I just happened to see a photo of Betty Grable with this hairstyle. I tried it out and in less than half hour, I'd done it! I decided not to waste good hair and take some photos.                 
I moved my bedroom furniture around to show off the new vanity, I had recently bought for $30.It had dry & dusty wood, the mirrors support bar was missing & the matching bench had a broken seat. I cut out the bar, a new seat, stained & re-covered the seat with vintage chenille. I was happy that it all came together so easily and only cost under $10 to fix.                                                                               I asked my daughter to take the picture. I thought she would have the most patience to put up with my uneasiness of being photographed. What I found out was that she has not only patience, but a really good eye.Photography might be her forte. After we viewed this photo, my  daughter and I decided that she would take all my photographs.





Dress & shoes- TresYours Vintage