Saturday, January 5, 2013

Vivaciouslady vintage



Hello everyone!

My name is Maria, 
I have always loved dressing in vintage clothing. I would raid my mom's and grandma's closets for their beautiful dresses and accessories. I would also raid my dad's and grandfather's closet for hats, ties and wide legged slacks.

I am now a stay at home mom after working for over 10 years as one of the lead merchandiser in a large department store. I was happy to leave it as it meant I could finally go back to wear my vintage clothing.

My family and friends encouraged me to start blogging about my vintage world, finds and my love for repurposing. I hesitated on the fact that I knew nothing about computers and where to begin in the blogging world.

My goals for this blog is to show others of any age that if they wish to dress in vintage or decorate with it, it can be done and on a budget....I thoroughly believe in the 1940's "Make do and Mend".

I'm not comfortable around computers so my blog will be rough around the edges, but stick with my kids and let's just have fun with it. By the way, my blogging name came from kids & hubs as they thought it best described me.