Thursday, February 5, 2015

Pop n' Post



As soon as I finished writing my first post after a long, long absence, I realized I had yet to sort anything I wanted to share with all of you. My photos of antique shows, flea markets, WWII days and so many other of my vintage visits were all in complete disarray.

Should I post by order of their dates?
Should I post by how many photos I have to share?
Should I post from the simplest to the most difficult?

I finally decided to go with 'Pop and Post' meaning whatever happens to just pop into my head or photo that just happens to pop out at me is what I am going to write about. EASY! And so my posts will not be in any order. You may see some posts from Winter to Summer to Winter and then Fall and so on. I'm sure some might find this a little odd to jump back and forth, but I think it will make it so much fun and far more interesting!