Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My Cat's Pajamas finds - 2014

The Cats Pajamas has so many dress options to choose from. Dressy, casual, floral, plaids, lacy, rayon, cotton or even sequins and they are all beautiful in their own way, but ...I love, love house dresses! They are easy to put on when your running errands, running around with kids or having a nice picnic with your husband. You can dress up with peep-toe oxfords, be comfy with simple white canvas tennis shoes or even punk them up a bit as I have with black combat boots. Either way you choose to wear them, they are a must in vintage gals closet.
My new Gloria Swanson dress is  the only one of my dresses that I would wear with heels and maybe add a  purple crinoline.  I can't wait to wear them and post photos.


Gloria Swanson Forever Young

Plaid Turquoise dress

Purple and blue floral house dress
Light blue gingham with pleats
Black Kelly handbag